The Marmot Sawtooth MemBrain Sleeping Bag is one of the most versatile down bags on the market. The versatility stems from its waterproof/breathable two-layer MemBrain® fabric which protects the 600+ fill goose down from moisture. Tested to 15F degrees, this is a great bag for alpine excursions where you're hiking through snow and are often battling wetness and condensation. The down insulation makes it lightweight and packable so it effortlessly assimilates itself into your pack. The down-filled collar and draft tube will eliminate cold spots to ensure a toasty warm night sleep. If only geese had this MemBrain technology, they might not have to fly south for the winter.
FEATURES of the Marmot Sawtooth MemBrain Sleeping Bag
Certified 650+ Fill Power Down
Pertex Shield Waterproof/ Breathable Shell
Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
Heat Bump Draft Tube
Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
"Feely" Draw Cords
Ground-Level Side Seams
Heater Pocket in Foot Box
Hood Draw Cord
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;