The Marmot Rockfield Pack is a commuter backpack for keeping track of your laptop and books on the bus. The large internal compartment features a padded laptop sleeve, fitting most fifteen inch laptops. It also includes a tablet or e-reader sleeve so they won't go bouncing around or get scratched. The two outer compartments allow quick access to smaller items, with the D-shaped section able to handle large over-the-ear headphones. Block out other passengers with your favorite tunes and pack 'em away when you arrive at your destination.
FEATURES of the Marmot Rockfield Pack
Padded Laptop Sleeve Fits Most 15" Computers
Internal Pocket Fits Most tablets and E-Readers
Roomy Front Pocket organizes Gear and Fits Large Headphones
Internal organizer with Key Clip
Removable webbing waist Belt
Water Bottle / Gear Pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Rockfield Pack
Volume: 1525 cubic inches / 25 liter
Weight: 1 lb 15 oz / 870 g
Access: Panel Load
Torso Fit Range: 16-20" / 41-51 cm
Dimension: (H x W x D): 19 x 12 x 8" / 48 x 30 x 21 cm
Frame Sheet: HD Foam Frame
450d twist 70% Nylon 30% Polyester
Reinforcement: 300d Polyester
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;