The Marmot Rockaway 35F Sleeping Bag takes the same technologies used in Marmot's successful Trestles series and gives it a wider, roomier fit for people who like a little wiggle room at night. I consider myself an ultralight hiker, but am very intrigued by the way Marmot added so much room without much weight. Maybe a super tight mummy cut isn't the only option. This SpiraFil High Loft Insulation, constructed with a shingle design, offers versatile warmth even when wet. Don't fret constant rainfall or an early morning low fog, the wetness and condensation won't stop the Rockaway 35 from giving you the warmth you need.
FEATURES of the Marmot Rockaway 35F Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Shingle Insulation Construction
Snagless Draft tube
Velcro-free Face Muff
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Two Hang Loops
Compression Stuff Sack
Two way Zipper Sliders
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.