"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
When I look at the Marmot Rockaway 20F Sleeping Bag I just want to give it a big hug. That's exactly what it is thinking about you, too. It wants to be the bag you take out in the Fall, when the temperatures start to drop really low at night. Its versatile SpiraFil High Loft insulation will wrap all around you, giving you the comfort and warmth to get a solid night sleep. The insulation is constructed with a shingle design to help fight the elements and gives the Rockaway an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio. It will keep its insulating properties even when wet and has hang loops for airing it out. These properties allow it to handle moisture/condensation like a pro and make it a great bag for snowy conditions or for using with a bivy.
FEATURES of the Marmot Rockaway 20F Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Shingle Insulation Construction
Snagless Draft tube
Velcro-free Face Muff
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Two Hang Loops
Compression Stuff Sack
Two way Zipper Sliders
Water Resistant, Draw or Cinch Cord, Stuff Sack Included
Max User Height (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Exact Temperature Rating:
20 Degrees Fahrenheit
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Snug as a bug!Got the bag in the mail today. Laid it out and jumped in. My kids thought I was nutz. Being a barrel chested guy I was nervous. To my pleasure, I am happy to report I am pleased. Not to tight, not to roomy, just right. If there was a negative it would be that after getting all zipped in the face hole sucked up.... I could still hear the kids. Now my wife wants one in yellow, where is the yellow one??????