The Marmot Rockaway 0 is a no-nonsense sleeping bag for alpine backcountry trekking. Made of synthetic SpiraFil High Loft Insulation that's constructed in a shingle fashion, it offers consistent warmth even if subjected to moisture. At some point you might track a substantial amount of snow into your tent as you change out of your wet gear at night. No problem, the Rockaway can handle it. At some point you might spill your morning grape juice all over your sleeping bag; well, that's kinda weird that you brought grape juice on a winter camping trip but whatever, the Rockaway won't lose any warmth over it. Also features a draft tube to stop the cold from getting past the two-way zipper (which is easy to use from inside or outside the bag. Also also, the hood is adjustable from inside the bag.. you'll be able to effortlessly monitor your warmth all night long.
FEATURES of the Marmot Rockaway 0 Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Shingle Insulation Construction
Snagless Draft tube
Velcro-free Face Muff
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Two Hang Loops
Compression Stuff Sack
Two way Zipper Sliders
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;