SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Great features at a great priceI was looking for a good solo tent for adventure touring on the motorcycle. Weight isn't usually a major concern, but packable size is. While this may not fall into the ultralight category, it is still very light. I compress the tent, fly, and footprint down into a single small stuff sack and pack the stakes and poles separately. FYI, I have not used the original stakes, only MSR Groundhogs.,,,,As a big guy (6'4" 290), having enough room is always a concern as well. I use a Nemo Cosmo XL and it fits perfectly, which provides plenty of room to lay my carcass at night. Also, sitting up is no problem either. It's nice to not feel claustrophobic in a solo tent. I have not yet tried it in lightweight mode (fly and footprint only), but I'm sure that could be a viable option as well, even if it's just to wait out a bit of weather.
Date published: 2015-03-18
Rated 5 out of
I like this tentI have various test and in the past condensation was an issue. This tent is a good size and offers plenty of room. Its easy to set up and pack.
Date published: 2015-03-08
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10208943, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;