"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Work doesn't seem like work when writing about products like the Marmot Plasma 40F Sleeping Bag. This is something my buddies and I regularly talk about anyway. Like watch this: "hey Jeff, what do-.... Jeff!" he seems to be ignor- "JEFF!". Nevermind, he's busy or something. The ultimate summer bag (and some days in the transition months), this 900+ fill down bag offers an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio in an incredibly compressible package. The Insotect Flow™ vertical baffle system channels the heat from your core to you extremities. The full length zipper allows you to control venting on hotter nights (just open it up all the way and use it like a blanket).
FEATURES of the Marmot Plasma 40F Sleeping Bag
Certified 900+ Fill Power Goose Down
Insotect Flow Vertical Baffle System Reduces Weight and Transfers Heat from the Core of Your Body to Your Extremities
Designed to Increase Thermal Value Without Adding Weight
Ultralight and Durable 10 Denier Pertex Quantum Fabric
Wrap Around Foot Box Construction Incorporates Flow Design with Marmot's Classic Trapezoid Shape
Full Length Zipper
Insulated Draft Tube
Hood Draw Cord
Insulated Collar with Easy Access Cord
Velcro-free Face Muff
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Two Hang Loops
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;