Award Winner - Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award 2011
The Marmot Plasma 30 Sleeping Bag has all the bells and whistles you’d expect of a high performance down sleeping bag. The insulated collar has an easy access cord to keep warm air trapped in your bag, the insulated draft tube helps keep cold air on the outside and the full-length zipper makes it supes easy to get in and out. They even thought to make a Velcro-free face muff so you don’t get scratched by the zipper or drawcord. Thanks to Marmot’s vertical baffling system, not only does this Marmot down sleeping bag weigh a mere 1 pound 6.44 ounces, you also won’t have to worry about the 335 grams of 900+ fill goose down shifting around on you during the night. This innovative baffling also helps transfer heat from your core out to your extremities. Totes techy. The Pertex shell gives you a water-resistant/breathable barrier, so there’s no need to worry about dew or condensation wetting through and giving you the chills. When you need to air out your bag after a long trip, simply hang your Plasma 30 Sleeping Bag by the two hang loops on the outside of the foot box. Oh, and if your gf is making the trip with you, the two way zipper sliders allow for easy mating under the stars.
FEATURES of the Marmot Plasma 30 Degree Sleeping Bag
Certified 900+ Fill Power Goose Down
Insotect Flow Vertical Baffle System Reduces Weight and Transfers Heat from the Core of Your Body to Your Extremities
Designed to Increase Thermal Value Without Adding Weight
Ultralight and Durable 10 Denier Pertex Quantum Fabric
Wrap Around Foot Box Construction Incorporates Flow Design with Marmot's Classic Trapezoid Shape
Full Length Zipper
Insulated Draft Tube
Hood Draw Cord
Insulated Collar with Easy Access Cord
Velcro-free Face Muff
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Two Hang Loops
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Light weight bag that is tough and warm.I purchased the Plasma 30 because I was looking for a way to lighten by pack. ,,,,Though it feels delicate, I found to be tougher than it appears and held up beautifully during a week long trip sleeping on slickrock and dirt.,,,,Getting in and out of the plasma was easy, after you get used to guiding the zipper a bit. It can sometimes gets hung up on the bag exterior, but it's no worse than other bags I have had.,,,,Sleeping in this bag is a dream. I found myself wondering how this bag was keeping me so warm.There must be something to the technology, because it was 38Â°and I found myself reaching for the vent zipper.,,,,If you are looking for a light weight bag, the Plasma 30 is the best I have used.
Date published: 2011-08-21
Rated 5 out of
All around knock out product.I recently had the pleasure to slumber in the plasma 30 for 6 nights in vermont. The temperature dropped to a chilly 20 degrees F and I still found myself extremely toasty. Many people seem to comment on the zipper sticking, I however did not find it to be a problem whatsoever. The bag is stylin' and Im sure if you grab a sleeping bag liner you would have no problem plunging this thing into the 10-15 degrees F range. It truly is the ferrari of sleeping bags and worth the money.
Date published: 2012-10-24
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10116844, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;