"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Plasma 15 Sleeping Bag is a down sleeping bag for backpacking. The 15 degree Plasma provides you with a warm night's sleep without draining space or weighing down your pack. The vertical baffles help reduce the weight and transfer heat from the core of your body to your arms and legs. That means toasty fingers and toes throughout the night and morning. You'll prefer to stay in your bivy or tent upon waking in the morning, if it weren't for the thought of more trail to tackle ahead. The 900 fill power goose down is protected with Down Defender, providing water resistance when you're trekking through rainy days. The 10 denier Pertex Quantum fabric encases the down with love, remaining lightweight and durable for each adventure you think up. The two way zipper sliders allow you to regulate your temperature manually via the full length zipper. I usually prefer one foot out, switching feet when I happen to roll over inside the bag. Sleeping bag yoga.
FEATURES of the Marmot Plasma 15 Sleeping Bag
Certified 875+ fill Power Goose Down
Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
Insotect flow Vertical Baffle System Reduces Weight and transfers heat from the Core of Your Body to Your extremities
Designed to Increase thermal Value Without Adding Weight
Ultralight and Durable 10 Denier Pertex Quantum fabric
Wrap Around foot Box Construction Incorporates flow Design with marmot's Classic trapezoid Shape
Full length Zipper
Insulated Draft tube
Insulated Collar with easy Access Cord
Velcro-free face muff
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Two hang loops
Sleeping Bag Features:
Ultralight, Water Resistant, Stuff Sack Included, Pillow Pocket, Draw or Cinch Cord, Zip Together Compatibility
Marmot Down Defender
Marmot Down Defender helps prevent down from clumping when exposed to water or moisture. This allows it to keep its loft, which equates to greater insulation. It's insurance against crummy weather. But you don't have to fill out pesky insurance forms. Nothing will stop the specially treated, highly water-resistant down from trapping warm air next to your body.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Awesome product!This sleeping bag is without any doubt the best purchase I've made in terms of camping! Super lightweight, confortable and warm.. You won't regret with this item!
Date published: 2015-07-17
Rated 4 out of
Super light and SmallThis bag is super light and can be packed very small easily. However, for a women, I don't think it's a 15 degree bag and as I was too cold to sleep at 20 something degree night. But i am always cold so i might need a warmer bag than most of other people for the cold weather.
Date published: 2014-07-23
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10237205, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;