bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
Award Winner - Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award 2011
There are plenty of reasons as to why the Marmot Plasma 15 Degree won Backpacker Magazine's Editor's Choice Award, not the least of which is its impressive warmth-to-weight ratio. At under 2lb, it is the new gold standard for 15 degree bags. Utilizing 900+ fill down, it traps all your warm air near your body and can compress down to almost nothing. The vertical baffle system (aka, Insotect Flow™) reduces weight and allows your body heat to easily/efficiently transfer to your extremities, with an insulated draft tube which prevents cold from leaking through the full-length zipper. If you're looking for one sleeping bag to get you through the whole year, this is the one you need (if you're looking for more than one, this should still be at least one of them).
FEATURES of the Marmot Plasma 15 Degree Sleeping Bag
Certified 900+ Fill Power Goose Down
Insotect Flow Vertical Baffle System Reduces Weight and Transfers Heat from the Core of Your Body to Your Extremities
Designed to Increase Thermal Value Without Adding Weight
Ultralight and Durable 10 Denier Pertex Quantum Fabric
Wrap Around Foot Box Construction Incorporates Flow Design with Marmot's Classic Trapezoid Shape
Full Length Zipper
Insulated Draft Tube
Hood Draw Cord
Insulated Collar with Easy Access Cord
Velcro-free Face Muff
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Two Hang Loops
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;