Award Winner - Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award 2011
There are plenty of reasons as to why the Marmot Plasma 15 Degree won Backpacker Magazine's Editor's Choice Award, not the least of which is its impressive warmth-to-weight ratio. At under 2lb, it is the new gold standard for 15 degree bags. Utilizing 900+ fill down, it traps all your warm air near your body and can compress down to almost nothing. The vertical baffle system (aka, Insotect Flow™) reduces weight and allows your body heat to easily/efficiently transfer to your extremities, with an insulated draft tube which prevents cold from leaking through the full-length zipper. If you're looking for one sleeping bag to get you through the whole year, this is the one you need (if you're looking for more than one, this should still be at least one of them).
FEATURES of the Marmot Plasma 15 Degree Sleeping Bag
Certified 900+ Fill Power Goose Down
Insotect Flow Vertical Baffle System Reduces Weight and Transfers Heat from the Core of Your Body to Your Extremities
Designed to Increase Thermal Value Without Adding Weight
Ultralight and Durable 10 Denier Pertex Quantum Fabric
Wrap Around Foot Box Construction Incorporates Flow Design with Marmot's Classic Trapezoid Shape
Full Length Zipper
Insulated Draft Tube
Hood Draw Cord
Insulated Collar with Easy Access Cord
Velcro-free Face Muff
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Two Hang Loops
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Small, leightweight and warm enough.This bag is comfy, I was a bit skeptical at first, but I've been convinced after some use here in Norway. This is a great in between seasonâs bag and for those warm winter nights (wish we had some (sometimes)). ,,I'm 183 and itâs a very good size for me on reg, I have enough space for some clothing, both on me and some spare in bottom. ,,I haven't tested it around -18Â°C, but at -10Â°C itâs sufficient. ,,,,I can recommend this one.,,
Date published: 2013-10-20
Rated 5 out of
Pricey but worth every penny!This is the first down sleeping bag i've ever owned. I recently used it on a 5-night mountaineering trip on Mt Baker. I was terrified that I would get the bag wet (my double-walled tent was not very good at preventing condensation). Despite the practical rain shower I got inside the tent every morning, the DWR finish kept the bag completely bone dry. The bag was super comfortable and roomy (I tend to sleep on my side). It also kept me super warm when the temperature dropped around freezing. This sleeping bag can be packed down to the size of a football and weights next to nothing. The only con on this bag is that I developed a couple of cold spots on pressure points where I crushed the down down during my sleep (I don't have this issue with my synthetic bag since it's rated down to 0 F so it has more (heavier) insulation).,,My recommendation is cough up the dough because the bag performs great and you won't miss the extra weight!
Date published: 2013-06-19
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10116843, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;