The Marmot Never Winter Sleeping Bag is a down sleeping bag for wherever your next summer trip takes you. The Never Winter is packed with 650 fill power down, which has been treated with Down Defender for water resistance when you run into wet conditions. Protecting the down is a nylon material which is also treated with a water repellent to further deter water. The bag weighs in at 2lbs, 3oz, includes a stuff sack for jamming into your backpack, and a storage sack for keeping the bag lofty in the off season. The EN comfort rating is 37.6, so you can snuggle in when the summer nights turn chilly. Pop a chapstick or headlamp into the stash pocket and you'll know exactly where to find them when you wake unexpectedly in the middle of the night.
FEATURES of the Marmot Never Winter Sleeping Bag
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Down-filled Collar with easy Access Drawcord Heat Bump Draft tube
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro®-free Face Muff
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Regular):
30D 100% Nylon Ripstop
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Long):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Nylon Plain Weave
Hip Circumference (Long):
Stuff Sack Volume:
11.6 liter / 707.9 cubic inches
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7.5 x 16 in.
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
2 lbs, 3 oz
650 Fill Power Down
21 - 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Exact Temperature Rating:
30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Marmot SpiraFil is a synthetic insulation comprised of a unique blend of large, spiral hollow fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness and compressability. It's like the middle of a Venn diagram, where your comfort is optimized. It is durable and compressible, so you can take it with you on all our backcountry outings.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 3 out of
Decent Bag, just not for meI bought this for my son for an upcoming backpacking trip. I had a Marmot Sawtooth bag a few years ago that I was really happy with, so I figured this would be a no-brainer (especially since it was approx 30% off). But I ultimately ended up sending it back. It was just a bit too constrictive for a Long and the bag closure at the hood wouldn't seal up tight to keep cold drafts out. The drawcord system didn't cinch down anywhere near as effectively as my old Sawtooth, which had one flat cord and one round one so you could tell which cord you were attempting to cinch down. And the fabric on the Never Winter bag felt kind of of cheap and 'boardy'. Sorry to see what appears to be degradation in Marmot's normally-stellar quality.
Date published: 2016-02-29
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10237198, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;