SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Great bag!Someone above me was looking for some reasons to complain. I took this bag camping last weekend and slept in a pair of thermals dry socks and a dry shirt in 28 degrees both nights. The foot box is fairly small so if you're a leg room person, beware. If you are used to normal mummy bags, want a ton of loft, and don't mind wearing a base layer to bed, this sleeping bag can carry you well into the fall/ southern winter months. Backpacking will be a dream with this. Just a little background, 25 y/o m Eagle Scout and scoutmaster. I've spent more days camping than most people reading this review. Get this bag.. consider the price.... and use it for what it is for. You'll be happy you did.
Date published: 2016-02-09
Rated 1 out of
YOU DO NOT WANT THIS BAGTrust me, I read these reviews below me and bought it. Sounded good? Yes.,,But when you ride your bicycle across the country from Pennsylvania to California,,for four months you realize quickly what you do and do not like. That you are also stuck with.,,Extremely, extremely uncomfortable. After long days of ride all you want is a great bag to catch your sleep in but I just learned to deal with it. The goose down aint shit in this bag.,,*Also the height for a regular for this bag is 6 foot. I am 5'8'' so with all that extra space in the bag it made my body produce more body heat to keep me warm; which is also confiscated it. <This is listed on the side of this product tho.,,Anyways, I spent five months with this bag and never loved it. My last month I spent camping in the redwoods and on the beaches of California; I ended up giving this $200 dollar bag to a fellow traveler than got his jacked. If that doesn't say much,,I'm not sure what would. Keep looking, there are Better ones than This.
Date published: 2013-10-16
Rated 5 out of
Nice and toastyI bought this because I did not want to lug my old Coleman around. It is light and stuffs into the included sack perfectly. It was raining and cool around 60 in the day and down to 35 at night. I was never cold in this bag.
Date published: 2012-07-10
Rated 5 out of
Awesome bagPros: ,,Packs small,,Zipper at the foot ,,Cons:,,None yet,,,,This is an awesome bag
Date published: 2013-02-27
Rated 5 out of
A must purchaseLight weight, perfect for summer camping!
Date published: 2012-08-03
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
loc_en_US, sid_10184940, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;