Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Zip-Guard Slider
Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
Internal Stash Pocket
Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
Ground-Level Side Seams
Hood Draw Cord
Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Two Hang Loops
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-39 Degrees Fahrenheit
30D 100 % Nylon Ripstop
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Max User Height (Long):
6 ft 6 in.
Foot Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Long):
2 lbs 1.5 oz
Hip Circumference (Long):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
8.5 x 18 in.
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lbs 1 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
3 lbs, 4 oz
0 - 10 Degrees Fahrenheit
Exact Temperature Rating:
0 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
650+ Fill Power Goose Down
Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
The Badger from
So far so good!I got this bag because I was done with synthetic and wanted something lighter and a bit warmer for the many fall,spring mountaineering/backpacking trips I go on.
The coldest night that I used this bag was in the mid 20's so I can't say how warm it's going to be when sleeping on snow and dealing with low teens. What I can say is that I was really comfortable and warm. I had to unzip near the feet and chest. It was paired with a Therm-a-Rest Prolite Plus Mattress and I was wearing socks and a base layer. I probably would have been comfortable with just shorts.
I have a multi week mountaineering trip in Wyoming coming up in May so I'll check in after that with how it performs and give some pros and cons.
Date published: 2016-04-10
Rated 3 out of
Great fit, good design, poor manufacturingI have an older generation Sawtooth and wanted the warmer Never Summer. The bag fits great; 5'9" and 170 lbs. The design works well and has a great footbox. However, the first one I bought had a zipper misalgined making it unusable near the feet. I returned it for a second one; on this one the stiching completely missed a portion near the draft tube and down was spilling out. I will return and give them time to improve their manufacturing processes before trying another one.