Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Down-filled Collar with easy Access Drawcord
Heat Bump Draft tube
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
We're in a love-hate relationship.This sleeping bag is 90% awesome. It is very warm, spacious, comfortable, the hood is great for those extra-cold nights, and its easy to clean (not something you usually think about when buying a sleeping bag but trust me, after camping through Africa with this bad-boy, it was important). And now for the suck. The zipper on this sleeping bag is like a bad date who won't shut up. It is extremely annoying! It constantly gets caught in the lining when you try to zip it up. When it is freezing outside and your hands are cold and not functioning properly, and all you want to do is jump in your sleeping bag to warm up, prepare to fight with the zipper for a good 5-10 minutes (15-20 after a few drinks).