DECENT FEATURES of the Marmot Never Summer 0 Sleeping Bag
Certified 600+ Fill Power Goose Down
Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
Heat Bump Draft Tube
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
"Feely" Draw Cords
Ground-Level Side Seams
Heater Pocket in Foot Box
Hood Draw Cord
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Warm and cozyWhen you need a bag that will tolerate cold temps as well as wet conditions this is a great option! I used this for two weeks in SE AK getting crapped on the whole time and I never had a cold night. I was really pleased with how the shell of the bag shed moisture that might get on it from condensation inside the tent. The only downside I can identify with this bag is its size and weight but you will be hard pressed to find a synthetic bag rated to this temp that isn't heavy or big. I'm not an ounce counter, but Its definitely a noticeable change when you are used to down. Another plus is that is comes with a handy dandy compression sac so you can squeeze it down quite a bit.
Date published: 2012-09-27
Rated 5 out of
WARRRRMVery warm, it is aptly named. Very comfy too. I sometimes have to sleep with it unzipped, but this was on a warmer mountain night. Looking forward to using this when I camp at 17k for 3 weeks this August. the XL was great size for me (6'5).
Date published: 2012-07-09
Rated 4 out of
Nice bagI would say Marmot down bags are all good. This one is a good choice when you don't have much $$$ to pay for a Western Mountaineering.
Date published: 2014-05-01
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10184939, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;