The Marmot NanoWave 55 Sleeping Bag is a summer sleeping bag for packing down small and adventuring on foot, bike or kayak. Canoe is also acceptable. As long as it's warm out, this is your guy. Rated down to 55°F (EN-tested!) the SpiraFil™ synthetic insulation keeps you comfortable as you recharge after a long day of exploring. Snuggle in, sleep, then pack it up small into the included stuff sack for another day of fun.
FEATURES of the Marmot NanoWave 55 Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Compression Stuff Sack
Snagless Draft tube
Two way Zipper Sliders
Two Hang Loops
Lightweight, Highly Compressible Bag Ideal When Space and Weight are at Premium
Marmot SpiraFil is a synthetic insulation comprised of a unique blend of large, spiral hollow fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness and compressability. It's like the middle of a Venn diagram, where your comfort is optimized. It is durable and compressible, so you can take it with you on all our backcountry outings.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Excellent value for warm weather.I needed a warm weather bag and something for travel to random inside destinations. It has satiated most of my needs. The material inside has a wonderful texture and the temperature rating is accurate. I do find the circumference of the shoulders is too narrow for me and probably most men. All the mummy measurements are a bit tight for my 5'11'' and 200lbs frame (could stand to lose 15 lbs). Good value over all.
Date published: 2015-12-29
Rated 5 out of
Light, compressible, and warmI took this bag for two nights of a canoe trip. Nighttime lows were 50-55. For the first night I used a liner and I was very comfortable. For the second night (the colder night) I did not use the liner and I was still comfortable. (Both nights I was in a Marmot Limelight, with a Big Agnes insulated air core mat, on sand, beside the river.),,,,The bag is soft and I just can't get over how small I can make it.
Date published: 2014-05-26
Rated 5 out of
Very NiceVery Nice for the price. It is solidly built and should last quite a while. Remember this is a 55F bag so its not super warm. I use this for the hot summers in the south east. Awesome color too.
Date published: 2013-03-25
Rated 5 out of
excellent lightweight sleeping bag/top quiltI haven't had a chance to use this bag yet, but I have the same bag with a 35 degree rating and is awesome. These bags are mummy style, but can be unzipped and used as a top quilt in a hammock or blanket. I would highly recommend these Marmot nanowave bags. They are an excellent choice for the money.