"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot NanoWave 50 Semi Rec Sleeping Bag is a synthetic sleeping bag for kayaking or canoeing with the guys to camping with your kids. The NanoWave has a durable 100% nylon plain weave exterior to protect the synthetic SpiraFil™ 60 insulation on the inside. The semi-rec shape makes it super comfy to snuggle into and won't restrict you from moving from side to side a bit. You can even open the zipper around the foot box for proper toe-wiggling action in the middle of the night. Warm down to 50 degrees Fahrenheit, you'll be prepped and ready for a variety of summertime adventure.
FEATURES of the Marmot NanoWave 50 Semi Rec Sleeping Bag
Full-length Zipper extends Around end of Foot Box
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Compression Stuff Sack
Snagless Draft tube
Two way Zipper Sliders
Two Hang Loops
Lightweight, Highly Compressible Bag Ideal When Space and Weight are at Premium
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Stuff Sack Included
Bag Weight (Regular):
1 lb, 14 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
2 lbs, 4 oz
40+ Degrees Fahrenheit
Exact Temperature Rating:
50 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Marmot SpiraFil is a synthetic insulation comprised of a unique blend of large, spiral hollow fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness and compressability. It's like the middle of a Venn diagram, where your comfort is optimized. It is durable and compressible, so you can take it with you on all our backcountry outings.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.