"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Mesh Bivy Tent by Marmot. Incredibly lightweight and full-featured; this exceptional bivy is perfect for spring and summer jaunts into the outback, when minimal weight and maximum comfort are your priorities. The unique pole structure sets up in seconds, while no-seeum netting lets you see the outside world without sacrificing privacy.
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Excellent light weight Bivy!A lightweight alternative to a big tent? Hit me baby! I use it when I am going ultralight and know it won't rain (because there is no fly). But it is "fly" because of the mesh. Stars glimmer over your head--but bugs don't get in. And those weird things that go snuffling around at night that you cannot normally see? Well, they are right there in front of you...no mystery at all now. Seriously, it is well-made, sets up quickly, and feels bigger than it is because of the mesh. I really like the typically cheery marmot color too. Great zipper. I also use it as a "nap" shelter during the day. I would not hesitate to recommend it.
Date published: 2010-09-16
Rated 4 out of
great buy but more headroom would make it perfectThis bivvy-masquerading-as-a-tent is light, durable, easy set up, with ample width & length. I brought my pack inside with no crowding. You could even emergency-shelter 2 people-tho you'd better be close friends! NOTE: The pic shows the foot supported but in reality there's nothing to hold it up. But I lashed the ends to two trees and it stayed snug thru 20 mph gusts. Yes it's a glorified bivvy...but would it REALLY have added that many ounces for 4-6” more headroom at the front? Just that much & you could sit up inside to get dressed--making it the PERFECT ultralite tent. Definitely for short trips but will seek one with extra headroom to make it really livable on more extended trips.
Date published: 2011-10-24
Rated 5 out of
Superlight shelterSummer in the Sierras... we're blessed with awesome weather. But the 'squitos can getcha. So for those trips when excellent weather is certain, and also the bugs, this is is the best pound-and-a-half you'll strap to your pack. Sets up in about three minutes... and packs up in about the same. Big points for stargazing ability. Getting in and out takes a bit of getting used to, but I love this tent. Btw, I was camped out at Tuolumne Meadows, and everyone who walked by commented on how "cool" this tent is. Isn't it worth for that alone??
Date published: 2011-08-16
Rated 4 out of
Excellent BivyVery well made and lite. Only wish it had a little more room at the head to sit up.
Date published: 2012-03-30
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
loc_en_US, sid_10092539, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;