Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Marmot Men's Torrey Pant is a nylon hiking pants for exploring nature via trail system. The Torrey is comprised of 96% nylon and 4% elastane plain weave stretch which creates a lightweight and breathable pant with lots of mobility. The fabric wicks sweat away from your skin and dries quickly to keep you comfortable throughout the hours of hiking. A UPF factor of 40 protects your lower half from the harsh rays of the sun and a durable water repellent finish keeps a light rain or splash from the river at bay. The gusseted crotch and relaxed fit allows you to wear them for the whole trip without discomfort. A classic look that travels well and fits in at the local bar with ease.
FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Torrey Pant
- Blue Sign Approved Fabric
- Lightweight, Packable, Breathable, Performance Stretch Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased mobility
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Range of motion
- Zipper Secure Back Pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Men's Torrey Pant
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 360 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- Relaxed Fit
- 96% Nylon, 4% elastane Plain Weave 4.5 oz/yd