Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Marmot Men's Gorge Component Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket for cold weather, whether you're hitting the slopes or exploring the city. The Gorge Component has a 100% waterproof outer shell, courtesy of Marmot MemBrain 100% nylon plain weave fabric. It will stop the wind, rain, sleet and snow so you can stay dry in the harshest of weather. The liner jacket boosts the warmth with Thermal R synthetic insulation, which won't create too much bulk or weight, while still keeping you toasted on the inside. Each jacket includes hand pockets with zippers, while the liner has a single chest pocket and the shell two chest pockets. The storm hood is attached to the outer shell for stellar head protection and the powder skirt is zip-off so it won't get in the way on chilly city-adventures. Together the two jackets are a winter-weather buster, while separate they can take on mild weather forays into the outdoors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Gorge Component Jacket
- Marmot membrain waterproof/breathable fabric
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Attached storm hood with laminated brim
- Water-resistant cf zipper
- Zippered chest pockets
- Hand pockets with water resistant zippers
- Removable thermal R liner jacket
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Internal zip pocket
- Interior mesh storage pocket
- Elastic draw cord hem
- Angel-wing movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Men's Gorge Component Jacket
- Weight: 2 lbs 9.79 oz / 1184.7 g
- Membrain 100% nylon plain weave 4.0 oz/yd
- 100% nylon mini-rip DWR 1.6 oz/yd
- Center Back Length: 29"
- Regular fit