Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Marmot Men's Approach Pant is a hiking pant for protection against damp trails. The Approach is made with 87% nylon and 13% elastane to provide you with a lightweight pant that dries quickly. The four-way stretch allows you to hike, scramble, or climb through the unbeaten path with ease. A durable water repellent finish allows a light rain to bead up on the surface of the fabric so it can be easily brushed away. The UPF 30 will protect your lower half from the spring sunshine once the clouds break. The outside of the cuffs feature a zipper vent for a little cooling action and the inside has abrasion-resistant patches to increase durability. Don’t tell me you've never kicked yourself in the ankle while in a hurry. Slow down, enjoy the trail in the Marmot Approach.
FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Approach Pant
- Blue Sign Approved Fabric
- Lightweight, Breathable, Quick Drying Performance Stretch Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- 4-Way Stretch for Increased mobility
- Abrasion Resistant Patch at Targeted Wear Zones
- Zip Vents at hem
- Fixed Waist with elastic and Internal Drawcord for Additional Adjustability and Comfort
- Zipper hand and leg Pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Men's Approach Pant
- Weight: 7.9 oz / 224 g
- Athletic Fit
- Inseam: 32"
- 87% Nylon, 13% elastane Plain Weave Stretch 3.0 oz/yd