The Marmot Mavericks 40 Semi Rec Sleeping Bag is a synthetic fill sleeping bag for warm summer nights. Head on out to the campground and pitch a tent for some quality family time, with a comfortable bag to get some shut-eye. The full length zipper allows you to open the bag flat for sharing with another or just sleeping blanket-style. If you're leaving it as a bag, there is a handy second zipper that opens halfway for easy entry and folding down. Stuff your puffy jacket or extra clothing into the hideaway pillow pocket and drift off to dream land.
FEATURES of the Marmot Mavericks 40 Semi Rec Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Main Zipper Wraps Around Foot to Allow Bag to be Opened Flat
"Fold-Down" Second Zipper Provides Easy Access
Marmot Anatomical Footbox Provide Roomy Comfort for Your Feet
Hideaway Tricot Covered Pillow Pocket
Brushed Lining in Chest and Foot Box
Compression Stuff Sack
"Feely" Draw Cords
Snagless Draft Tube
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Two Hang Loops
Fill Weight (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Regular):
70D 100 % Polyester
Max User Height (Long):
6 ft 6 in.
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7.5 x 16 in.
Hip Circumference (Long):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Polyester tafffeta
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Stuff Sack Included
Exact Temperature Rating:
40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
2 lbs 12 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
2 lbs 15 oz
31 - 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Marmot SpiraFil is a synthetic insulation comprised of a unique blend of large, spiral hollow fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness and compressability. It's like the middle of a Venn diagram, where your comfort is optimized. It is durable and compressible, so you can take it with you on all our backcountry outings.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Mountaintop Joe from
Kller bag for the moneyNothing wrong with this bag. For the price, it is a great buy. Don't have to worry about babying it like you would with a down bag. It dries out well and isn't so lightweight so as to make it fragile against the slightest abrasions. Lack of a draw hood helps balance out some of the added weight, which isn't really all that necessary a feature for a summer bag anyway. I wouldn't use this much lower than 50-55F, and comfortably more like around 60F+, but it does a great job on a cool summer night. With the compression stuff sack, this can pack down *nearly* as small as my Marmot Hydrogen 32F bag, if maybe somewhat heavier. Again, it's nice to have a bag that you can mistreat to a degree and it won't end up spilling hundreds of dollars of expensive down around your campsite if you snag it on a hotdog stick. I'm 6' and bought the long to give just a little more room to snuggle into should the night prove colder than expected. The regular bag probably would have been sufficient though.
Date published: 2015-09-17
Rated 5 out of
packs tight travles light!got these for the kids who are bigger than me but still need a ride to the camp.