bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
The Marmot Mavericks 40 Semi Rec 40 Degree Sleeping Bag. Ignore the dew point readings: Just get out and go with this warm-weather camping essential-replete with synthetic high-loft insulation, ultra-comfortable linings, and a durably water-resistant finish.
FEATURES of the Marmot Mavericks 40 Semi Rec Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Compression Stuff Sack
Snagless Draft tube
Two way Zipper Sliders
Brushed Lining in Chest and Foot Box
Two Hang Loops
Fill Weight (Long):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Long):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Polyester tafffeta
100% Polyester embossed
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7.5 x 16 in.
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord
Exact Temperature Rating:
40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lbs, 3.97 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
3 lbs, 15.13 oz
31 - 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;