"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Mavericks 30 Semi Rec 30 Degree Sleeping Bag. Packs like a jacket, sleeps like a dream! For stress-free outdoor Z's during spring and summer outings, you can't beat the familiar comfort of this taffeta-lined semi-rectangular bag-rated to 30° F and resistant to moisture, punctures, and rips.
FEATURES of the Marmot Mavericks 30 Semi Rec Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Compression Stuff Sack
Shingle Insulation Construction
Snagless Draft tube
Two way Zipper Sliders
Brushed Lining in Chest and Foot Box
Two Hang Loops
Bag Weight (Long):
3 lbs, 15.13 oz
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
9.5 x 19 in.
Foot Circumference (Long):
Exact Temperature Rating:
30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
100% Polyester embossed
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Long):
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lbs, 3.97 oz
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Sleeping Bag Features:
Draw or Cinch Cord
Fill Weight (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Polyester tafffeta
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
Hip Circumference (Long):
Max User Height (Regular):
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
My 10 year old nephew loves it!Bought it for the little man for his 10th B-day shindig. He used it at a sleepover the following weekend and he said that it was the most awesome bag there. All the other munchkins had superhero bags and darn near froze. But not him. May have to snag one for my own kiddos.
Date published: 2015-06-15
Rated 5 out of
Very SatisfiedGreat bag for the price. Fairly roomy for my size (5'10' and 215 lbs). Would like a little more room across the shoulders, but that would take away from the thermal efficiency. Good leg room and provides good comfort even on hard surfaces.