The Marmot Mavericks 20 Semi Rec 20 Degree Sleeping Bag. Add pillow - will sleep! Just unpack this easygoing bag from its own compression stuff sack, and you're set for a good night's rest almost anywhere-from coastal range trailheads to high-desert chaparral. A durably water-resistant finish means you'll never wake up soaked, and Marmot's industry-leading know-how is visible in every detail.
FEATURES of the Marmot Mavericks 20 Semi Rec Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Compression Stuff Sack
Shingle Insulation Construction
Snagless Draft tube
Two way Zipper Sliders
Brushed Lining in Chest and Foot Box
Two Hang Loops
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
9.5 x 19 in.
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Stuff Sack Volume:
11.6 liters 707.9 cubic inches
Hip Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Long):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Stuff Sack Included
Exact Temperature Rating:
20 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lbs, 8.42 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
4 lbs, 3 oz
11 - 20 Degrees Fahrenheit
Pertex Microlight is a durable, well-balanced fabric that excels at protecting your insulation. It is lightweight, yet abrasion resistant and will resist the elements. Your insulation will be free to trap and maintain your body warmth, turning you into some kind of efficient space heater.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
This bag is a great hybrid between the mummy style and rectangle style sleeping bags!I was looking for a bag that packed smaller but had more room than a mummy style bag, and I found that in this sleeping bag. Also, I'm a side sleeper and I sleep on my stomach, so the mummy bags are not great for me. I wanted the comfort of a rectangular bag but the ability to pack down like a mummy bag. This bag does just that! I recently took it backpacking through the smoky mountains and it held up well to the chilly nights that dipped into the lower thirties. I give this bag 2 thumbs up!
Date published: 2015-05-07
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10116832, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;