The Marmot Long Hauler Duffle Bag is a duffle bag for packing up and getting out of town. Whether you're loading up with gear for an expedition or a buncha clothing for a relaxing vacation, it'll hold what you need. Grab handles everywhere for easy snagging off a conveyor belt and from there you can carry it in your hand, or convert the straps to backpack style. You should probably do backpack style, let your hands be free for snack holding. The D-flap opening is wide for quickly stuffing items in and easily grabbing items out. Plus, find some internal pockets and a zippered external pocket for small items that would otherwise be lost at the bottom of a big bag.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Long Hauler Duffle Bag Small
Large D-shaped main zipper with rain flap
Removable shoulder strap harness converts to carrying handles
Zippered pocket on end to secure smaller items
Side handles/haul loops
Double bottom to increase durability
Haul loops on both ends
1000D TPE Laminate 100 % Polyester
Pack Pockets (+ main compartment):
110 Liters / 6713 Cubic inches
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Good qualityHaven't been able to use it yet but it fits all of my wife's things and more. Plenty of space and pockets for organization. It feels really durable and fits her nicely when worn as a backpack (5'3-5'4)
Date published: 2016-09-18
Rated 5 out of
Carry it up Everest,I couldThis thing is unstoppable. Light. Expands well. I could fit an entire thanksgiving feast in it. This sucker has the best stars ever. Olive it.
Date published: 2014-11-21
Rated 5 out of
Great bag!This bag is awesome! It has good pockets for storage, and is very high quality.
Hiya, thanks for the question! Here are the dimensions for the different size options:
38L - (Small): 20 x 11.5 x 12in (50.5 x 20.5 x 29cm)
50L - (Medium): 25 x 10.5 x 10.5 (64 x 27 x 27cm)
75 - (Large): 29 x 12.5 x 12.5in (73 x 32 x 32cm)
110L - (X-Large): 34.5 x 13.5 x 13.5in (88 x 35 x 35cm)
Hope this helps!