The Lithium EQ 0 Degree Sleeping Bag by Marmot. We combine 850+ fill goose down and two-layer MemBrain waterproof/breathable fabric with a no-nonsense design ethic to create this extremely lightweight, professional-level bag. For sleeping in rapidly changing mountain conditions in temperatures down to 0 F, this is our lightest, most durable offering.
DECENT FEATURES of the Marmot Lithium MemBrain 0F Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Santa Rosa, California
Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
Pertex Shield Waterproof/ Breathable Shell
Pertex Microlight Lining Fabric
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
Full Length Zipper
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Hood Draw Cord
Insulated Draft Tube
Velcro-free Face Muff
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Charles A from
Warmth to weight oh my!One neat feature is how unbelievably lofty this bag is. As soon as its unstuffed it swells up like a zeppelin, except so far it hasn't caught fire (which i appreciate, although i'm under the impression that whole possibility is way overhyped anyway and that zeppelins would be quite rad as conventional transport) The thing that impressed me most thusfar is when i used this bag in the Sangre de Christo mountains of New Mexico up around 9000 feet this summer and the night time temp dropped into the 30s and the wind was gusting above 20mph, I was able to sleep naked and shelterless under the full expanse of the cosmos and never once feel the wind cut through the down.
Date published: 2010-08-04
Rated 4 out of
Heck yeah! I thought I would get a "Women's" bag, then I tried this thing.This was recommended by a friend who's done extensive work in the Arctic and has used a Lithium for years. I got one for a trip to Nepal. Itâs long for me (5â4â) but I like having space to keep items unfrozen(water bottle, camera). Thereâs a visible difference between 800 fill in other bags and the 850 fill in this bag. The zip snags much less than any other bag zip I've seen--critical when you have to pee. Only flaw is the neck baffle, thereâs no velcro to secure the 2 baffle ends together; cinching the drawstring tugs the dead end of the baffle away from the zip and makes an air gap. I sewed a button to one end and a loop to the other, problem solved. H20 resistant Membrain version=good.
Date published: 2012-09-13
Rated 5 out of
Warm, not heavy, whats not to like?Just got back from using this bag for 3 nights of backcountry winter camping in the Canadian Rockies. Temperatures got down on the coldest night to near -20C (-4F) and not only did I make it through without freezing but was also warm enough to dry out my jacket. The bag packs down pretty small and is quite lightweight, can't speak to the waterproof-ness of the membrain material but given its other features this bag would make a great addition to any winter gear stash.
Date published: 2013-11-14
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10092533, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;