The Marmot Lithium Sleeping Bag is a zero degree sleeping bag for mountaineering and backpacking through cold temperatures. The Lithium uses 850 down fill, with the Down Defender treatment to provide moisture protection. The 20 D nylon ripstop fabric helps keep the bag lightweight and is treated with a durable water repellent for additional resistance against water, since we all know snow isn't exactly dry. The mummy shape surrounds your body for warmth while the insulated draft tube and down-filled collar prevent drafts from entering through the zipper and neck. The Nautilus 6-baffle hood wraps your head in a warm pillow of down. Included with the sleeping bag is a stuff sack for your pack and storage sack for home.
FEATURES of the Marmot Lithium Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Pertex Microlight Shell and Lining Fabric
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Stretch tricot Baffles
Full Length Zipper
Insulated Draft tube
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Velcro-free Face Muff
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7.5 x 16 in.
Foot Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Stuff Sack Volume:
11.6 liters 707.9 cubic inches
Hip Circumference (Long):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Ultralight, Stuff Sack Included
Hiking, Winter Camping, Basecamp and Expedition, Backpacking, Mountaineering and Alpine
Bag Weight (Regular):
2 lbs, 12 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
2 lbs, 15 oz
850+ Fill Power Goose Down
Pertex Microlight is a durable, well-balanced fabric that excels at protecting your insulation. It is lightweight, yet abrasion resistant and will resist the elements. Your insulation will be free to trap and maintain your body warmth.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
The warmest bag I've ever been into!I do own this bag more than a year now and I've used it about 8 times so far. It is a very warm bag although I have been using it on temperatures less than -10C to test it to its limits. On this occasion though, when the temperature was -10C, I slept outside of the tent on a sleeping pad with no bivy and with a light breeze of about 20km/h with only my underwear on and I had no problems at all. The volume of the bag is very small compared to most of the competition.,,I would definitely recommend this bag although it is a bit pricey.,,
Date published: 2014-09-10
Rated 5 out of
Love it!Have had this bag since last summer and have been waiting to be able to use it in cold weather. Last night it was 16*F. I was hopping for single digits but it didn't happen. Anyway, during the night I actually overheated twice. I took a fleece top off I was wearing and a few hours later took a pair of sox off. This bag is awesome. LIghtweigh, waterproof and packs small. I see no reason why it wouldn't be outstanding at what it's rated for - 0*F. HIghly recommend!