The Marmot Lithium 0 Degree Sleeping bag is a favorite for scrupulous gear hounds. Marmot took a minimalist approach when designing this 0 degree down sleeping bag to keep the weight down (2 pounds 12.27 ounces) for fast and light travel in the harshest of conditions. This Marmot sleeping bag is stuffed to the brim with 870 grams of top-notch 850+ goose down and features a down-filled collar, an oversized, insulated draft tube and Marmot’s world famous Nautilus six baffled hood. No way any pesky drafts will get at you in this bag. Both the 20D, 100% recycled, polyester mini ripstop lining material and the nylon ripstop outer material have a DWR coating, which will cause condensation to bead up instead of wetting through your bag. On top of all that, the Marmot Lithium has a full-length zipper, so not only can it act as a go-to bag for solo backcountry pursuits, it can also zip together with your mon petit chou’s bag for a romantic evening under the stars. If you’re looking for a cold weather bag that will stand the test of time, the Marmot Lithium is screaming your name. It’s redic. Pinky swear.
DECENT FEATURES of the Marmot Lithium 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Santa Rosa, California
Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
Pertex Microlight Shell and Lining Fabric
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Full Length Zipper
Hood Draw Cord
Insulated Draft Tube
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Velcro-free Face Muff
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;