"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Limestone 8 Person Tent is a large family tent for the whole group, and maybe even a friend or two. The Limestone 8 provides plenty of space with two doors and two vestibules for easy escaping at any time, as a party of eight can get pretty intense. Open the vestibule into a canopy to allow even faster exit/entry while also allowing plenty of air flow. The included doormat provides a dry spot to discard shoes, keeping dirt on the outside. Also included is a hanging organizer, giving smaller items a place of importance, and a removable room divider, just in case someone needs a time out. A total of five poles and color-coded clips allow for fast set up that even the kids can help out with. Exploring the outdoors with a large family just got a little simpler.
FEATURES of the Marmot Limestone 8 Person Tent
Hanging Organizer and Door Mat Included
Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
Removable Room Divider
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
DAC DA17 Poles
Optional Footprint Available
Minimum Trail Weight:
20 lbs, 14 oz
27 square feet
Tent Pole Diameter:
68D 100 % Polyester Ripstop 1800mm, W/R, F/R
150D 100 % Nylon Oxford 3000mm W/R, F/R
33 x 16.5 in.
100 % Nylon
76 x 100 x 189 in.
Number of Poles:
Tent Pole Material:
DAC DA-17 Poles
119 Square Feet
70D 100 % Polyester Taffeta F/R
Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall
Family Camping, Camping
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Look really promisingWe bought this tent and set it up in our basement just for trial (Still some snow in Québec, Canada...). So, we have not try the tent in real camping, but looking at the construction and the ease of use, the technical feature, we believe it's going to be and awesome tent.