The Marmot Limestone 8 Person Tent is a large family tent for the whole group, and maybe even a friend or two. The Limestone 8 provides plenty of space with two doors and two vestibules for easy escaping at any time, as a party of eight can get pretty intense. Open the vestibule into a canopy to allow even faster exit/entry while also allowing plenty of air flow. The included doormat provides a dry spot to discard shoes, keeping dirt on the outside. Also included is a hanging organizer, giving smaller items a place of importance, and a removable room divider, just in case someone needs a time out. A total of five poles and color-coded clips allow for fast set up that even the kids can help out with. Exploring the outdoors with a large family just got a little simpler.
FEATURES of the Marmot Limestone 8 Person Tent
Hanging Organizer and Door Mat Included
Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
Removable Room Divider
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
DAC DA17 Poles
Optional Footprint Available
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.