The Marmot Limestone 6 Person Tent is a family tent for housing a group of six at the campground. The two doors are on opposite sides, so one kid can escape out the front while the other leaves from the back. The single vestibule provides space for discarding dirty shoes, while still protecting them from the rain. On warm nights, leave the canopy propped open to allow a breeze to flow through. When rain won’t allow for an open canopy, vents in the rainfly help to ventilate. An included hanging organizer keeps small items off the floor for easy location in a hurry. Get ready for some quality time with the family.
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Well made, easy to set upThis tent is huge! My husband is 6'2" and can stand up in it. It appears to be very well made. Have not tried it in the rain, but pretty confident it will do just fine. It has some storage areas on the bottom sides that seems pretty lame- small netted bags- I can't imagine using them. We put our queen air mattress in it and still have a ton of room for all of our stuff. I would recommend this tent.
Date published: 2014-04-26
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10237166, STG, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;