The Marmot Limestone 4 Person Tent is a family tent for your troop of four to enjoy the outdoor life. The combination of pole sleeves and clips make the Limestone easy to pitch, with a color-coded system even the kids can help with. Enjoy the open air and stars through the mesh canopy or throw the fly on to stay shielded from the summer storms. The single D-shaped door with vestibule opens wide, with an included doormat to store shoes and other gear. The jingle-free zipper pulls won't wake the bears, or the kids.
FEATURES of the Marmot Limestone 4 Person Tent
One D Shaped Door, one Vestibule
Seam taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Color Coded “easy Pitch” Clips and Poles
Seam taped Catenary Cut Floor
Interior Pockets for Small Gear organization
Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
DAC DA17 Poles
optional Footprint Available
40D 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh, F/R
Tent Pole Material:
21 square feet
150D 100% Nylon Oxford, 3000mm, W/R, F/R
Minimum Trail Weight:
6 lb 8 oz
Vestibule, Single Wall, Double Wall, Gear Loft Included, Free Standing, Footprint Included
Camping, Family Camping
60 square feet
Tent Pole Diameter:
Number of Poles:
68D 100% Polyester Ripstop 1800mm, W/R, F/R
61 x 86 x 100 in.
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.