"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
If you have a Marmot Limestone 4 Tent, you should definitely pick up a Marmot Limestone 4 Footprint. It’s a durable nylon sheet, specifically designed to protect your Limestone 4’s floor from unwanted moisture, abrasions, scuffs, and punctures. Preventable injuries are the worst.
The Marmot Limestone 4 Footprint is specifically designed for the Marmot Limestone 4 Tent. It effectively repels moisture, and protects the bottom of your tent from abrasions, scuffs, and punctures.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 3 out of
Easy installationA footprint is a good way to lengthen the floor life of any tent. It's very easy to install. Corners match up perfectly to the tie downs. Lightweight. That being said, I wouldn't buy this footprint again for car camping. Being lightweight it's the same material as the tent itself. Not very durable over time, in my opinion. Not worth the price for car camping. Just get a thicker plastic tarp or equivalent and save roughly $40 for other gear. The downside is that you have to custom cut the tarp to the footprint size and create holes that won't tear apart for the tie downs. If the tent was to be used on a hiking trip then I would purchase. Tents are not cheap and any extra protection is a plus. You pay more for the ease of install and it's weight.
Date published: 2015-01-11
Rated 4 out of
Good footprintIt's a footprint, not much more to say - fits perfectly with the Limestone tent, which is key for staying warmish and dryish and protecting your tent bottom when camping in the wild. It's a well-made Marmot product and squishes quite nicely into the bag for the tent, which is a ginormous car-camping tent, anyway, since 10 lbs.
Date published: 2015-01-19
Rated 5 out of
Its a footprint, it dose everything it should.I like the tent specific footprints. They're less bulky then a tarp, the stake in and you can use just the footprint, poles and rainfly for a rain/wind shelter. This fits great, the footprint also fits in the bag with the tent.
Date published: 2014-07-29
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10118357, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;