"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Limelight 4 Person Footprint is specifically designed for the Marmot Limelight 4 Person Tent to extend the lifetime of the tent and prevent further wear and tear on the tent floor.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
No seam sealer?I compared this footprint to the lynx pass 4 footprint and I was disappointed to see that seam did not have seam tape on it. I know that it wouldn't be necessary since the tent floor has tape on it, but I would rather be double protected than not.
Date published: 2011-06-06
Rated 5 out of
Must have!My Marmot Limelight 4P did not come with a footprint. I love my tent and want it last a long time, so I purchased the footprint from Moosejaw. Quick delivery and exactly as I had hoped!
Date published: 2015-10-21
Rated 5 out of
Does the jobThis footprint seems durable enough to hold up with use and protect the tent bottom. It's well worth the investment to make my Marmot Halo tent last longer.
Date published: 2014-09-15
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10127776, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;