The Marmot Limelight 2P Tent is a quick pitch tent for camping and backpacking. Three tent poles, a tent body, rainfly and an included footprint, all in one package. The updated version doesn't just have two doors, one of them is oversized, so on a clear night you can open the vestibule wide on that side and soak in the stars. Come morning you'll have a wide view of your surroundings. Plenty of mesh at the upper half helps breezes flow on warm summer nights while the pre-bent legs of the poles maximize the vertical space. Bring along a hiking partner, two legs or four, and this two-person tent will provide a cozy little space for sleeping.
FEATURES of the Marmot Limelight 2 Person Tent
Marmot Neue Zone Construction Provides more Livable Space
One Super-Sized Double Door and Rear D Shaped Door with Two Vestibules
Sleep Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls and a More Roomy Sleeping Area
Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
DAC Press-Fit Poles Main Poles / Velocity Aluminum 7000 Ridge Pole
9.5 square feet
68D Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
18 x 7 in.
Number of Poles:
Minimum Trail Weight:
5 lbs, 2 oz
Tent Pole Material:
Tent Pole Diameter:
68D 100 % Polyester Taffeta F/R
33 Square Feet
68D Polyester Taffeta 190T 1500mm F/R
43 x 54 x 88 in.
Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall, Footprint Included
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
How can I tell if the rainfly is good? I have an MRS tent with 20D 1200mm, and this tent has 68D 1500mm. Which one is the best?
Asked by: Henry
Thanks for the question! "D" stands for denier - which means density. The higher the density, the stronger & thicker the fabric. It is important to realize this will increase the weight. A fabric’s waterproof rating, measured in millimeters, refers to the pressure at which water is able to press through fabric. A 1500 mm rating means the fabric can sustain 1,500 mm of water on top of the fabric before it can leak. Again, the higher the number, the more weight that will add. If weight is not an issue for you, then I would get the higher numbers. Hope this helps!
Answered by: Rocko Gigsby
Date published: 2016-11-25
What is the max height inside this tent. I see the dimensions but not sure which is height / width. Nancy
Asked by: Nancy
Thanks for reaching out to us! This is a great question to go over, as I sometimes get confused as well. Sometimes the normal order gets used in an odd way. For this item, the height will be 43", and the area of the floor will be 54 x 88". Hope this helps you out! Hugsies.