The Marmot Lightning Carry On Pack is a wheeled carry on for traveling from city to city. Whether it's for business or pleasure, the 40 liter bag gets your clothing from place to place without the hassle. Packing is a dream, just unzip the bag and open it up like a book to begin piling in the necessities. The internal organizer has plenty of zippered pockets for small item organization while exterior pockets can hold toiletries to E-Readers. The durable, molded tub won't back down to a few bumps and bruises along the way, whether you're in the airport or rolling it down a cobblestone path to your favorite inn.
FEATURES of the Marmot Lightning Carry On Pack
Anodized aluminum retractable handle
Sealed bearing smooth rolling wheels
Molded tub/half body provides durable protection
Zip away internal organization
Exterior pockets for toileteries and E-readers
External id window
40 liters / 2441 cubic inches
Organizer Panel, Wheeled / Rolling
N400D Nylon, T340D Nylon Dual Sided PU
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.