bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
Extremely Durable 420d Oxford and 330d Dobby Weave Nylon
Double Layered Bottom of Pack for Added Abrasion Resistance and Increased Durability
Spacer Airmesh Back Panel and Shoulder Straps for Added Comfort and Breathability
Padded Laptop Sleeve Fits Most 17" Laptops
Internal Pocket Fits Most Tablets and E-Readers
Clipping Points with Reflective Tape
Internal Organizer Front Pocket with Key Clip
Removable Trekking Pole's System
Hydration Port and Clip for Hanging Reservoir
Soft, Brushed Tricot Lined Sunglass Pocket
Front Stash Pocket for Extra Essentials
Removable Webbing Waist Belt
Compression Straps to Evenly Distribute Load
Silicone Touch End Points on Webbing
Stretch Mesh Water Bottle Pockets
The SPECS of the Marmot Ledge 28 Pack
Weight: 1 lb 14.9 oz / 876 g
Reinforcement: Reinforcement Double Layer 420d High Density Nylon
Volume: 1725 cubic inches / 28 liter
Frame Sheet: HD Foam
Access: Panel Load
Material: 420d High Tenacity Nylon, 330d Dobby Nylon
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.