The Marmot Kontract 10 Pack is a hydration pack for ultralight adventures. When you want to move fast and you'll be back by the end of the day, carrying the essentials is all that matters. From the airmesh shoulder straps to the daisy chain at the front, you'll be on your way to the top of the mountain. Included is a 2 liter Hydrapak Shape-Shift Reservoir, delivering a steady flow of drinking water straight to your mouth. At 10 liters of space, this little pack holds onto an extra layer and snacks so you can remain on the go from the foot of the mountain, to the top and back.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kontract 10 Pack
Ideal Lightweight Muliti-Use Hydration Pack
Includes 2 Liter Hydrapak Shape-Shift Reservoir
Airmesh Shoulder Straps
Airmesh Back Panel
Hydration Sleeve with Clip for Hanging Reservoir
Handy Side Zip Access into Main Body
Zippered Lid Pocket with Key Clip
Light Clip Attachment Point
Removable Webbing Waist Belt
Durability Without the Weight
16 - 20 in.
18.5 x 8.25 x 6.5 in.
70D 210T 100% Nylon Ripstop
Sternum Strap, Bladder or Reservoir Included, Hydration Compatible, Removable Hip Belt, Compression Straps
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.