"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Kompressor Verve 26 Pack is an ultralight backpack for fast multi-day adventures. The Kompressor Verve is simple and has just the essentials for getting you through the trail quickly. A large D-shaped opens the whole front of the pack, allowing access to all items, no need to dig to the bottom. The pocket at the top of the pack secures smaller items so you can grab them quickly. Attach a single ice tool or trekking pole with provided bungees and lash additional gear to the outside at reflective tab clip points. Hydration compatible with port and clip makes hanging your bladder a snap, or stuff extra water bottles in the mesh side pockets. Cinch down your load and clip the webbing-only hipbelt on for stability and you’re good to go.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kompressor Verve 26 Pack
Full Access Panel Loader
Hydration Port and Clip for Hanging Reservoir
Removable webbing waist Belt
Single tool/trekking Pole Attachment
Lid Pocket with Mesh Pocket with Key Clip
Clipping Points with Reflective tape
External Stash Pocket for on the Go essentials
Lid and Front Lash Points
Water Bottle / Gear Pockets
Durability without the weight
Hiking, Day Hiking
Water Bottle Pockets, Sternum Strap, Hydration Compatible, Removable Hip Belt, Compression Straps, Ice Axe / Trekking Pole Loops
70D STS Nylon
21 x 11.5 x 7 in.
17 - 20.5 in.
26 liters / 1587 cubic inches
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.