Compression Molded Shoulder Straps and Waist Belt with Air Comfort Technology
Removable Closed-cell Foam Back Sheet
Dual Ice Axe Loops
Light Clip Attachment Point
3 Mesh Stash Pockets
Silicone Touch End Points on Webbing
Waist Belt Pockets
Ultra Light Webbing
Mesh Pocket with Key Clip in Lid
Shoulder Harness Load Lifter Straps
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Kompressor Summit Pack
210d Nylon Double Ripstop
70d Double Ripstop Silicone Impregnated Nylon
Reinforcement: 210d Nylon Double Ripstop
Weight: 1 lb 10 oz / 724 g
Volume: 1710 cubic inches / 28 liter
Access: Top Load
Torso Fit Range: 17-20.5" / 43-52 cm
Dimension: 24.5 x 10.5 x 9" / 45 x 27 x 22 cm
Frame Sheet: Removable HD Foam
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Well worth the purchasePicked this up as my summer day pack, liked it's low weight and ideal capacity. ,,Used it on a recent March day hike in the ADK. Stuffed it with Campgaz stove, fuel canister, pot, food, extra jacket, etc. Pack held up great. Only slight draw back is shoulder straps should have a little extra padding. They seem thin but not a draw back. ,,Looking forward to using this in the summer.
Date published: 2013-03-21
Rated 5 out of
Juan Carlos from
Tough SOBSince getting this bag I've put through the ringer and still looks like new. I've taken it rock climbing several times, Its great for it! I could easily attach and comfortably carry all gear. Then I decided to try try a multi day hike. Its small, but i was carry enough gear and supplies to last me 4 days in the catskills. The padding looks thin but it never hurt.
Date published: 2013-10-25
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10208892, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;