"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Kompressor Speed Pack is a hydration pack for running everything from your favorite training trail to the big race. The Speed Pack weighs in at 9.2 ounces with a hydration bladder capacity of two liters. All you need to do is fill the bladder, jam a light jacket for emergencies and your keys into the front compartment and you're ready for the trail. The pack hugs your body closely with dual sternum straps to keep you from moving about so you can focus all your attention on pacing. The shoulder straps feature two mesh pockets, one to handle the quick-access soft flask and another to jam as many energy gels as you can fit.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kompressor Speed Pack
Includes hydrapak 500ml flask and 2l hydrapak Reservoir
Hydration Port and Clip for hanging Reservoir
Mesh Pocket for food Gels
Internal organizer with key Clip
Front Vertical Zip Pocket
Light Clip Attachment Point
Reinforced Reflective Clipping Point
Durability Without the Weight
18 x 11 x 1 in.
Bladder or Reservoir Included, Hydration Compatible, Sternum Strap
5 liters / 305 cubic inches
70D STS Nylon
17 - 20.5 in.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.