bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
The Marmot Kompressor Plus Pack is a ultralight pack for day hikes, speed summits, and everything else in between. The Kompressor Plus has taken the original Kompressor and bolstered it for comfort, compression, and more. The additional features start at the shoulder straps for a more comfortable carry and a removable webbing hip belt for preventing the load from bouncing around as you race back to camp before a downpour. The removable closed-cell foam back panel is still there, ready to be used as a camp seat while enjoying an evening by the fire. The roomier hood allows you to stuff more layers and gear into the pack, and improved wrap around compression shrinks it down small. The dual ice axe attachments are ready for the summit push and mesh front pockets secure granola bars and energy gels close by. The whole bag stuffs into it's own lid when not in use, taking up less space in your larger pack and around the house.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kompressor Plus Pack
Perfect for Lightwieght Day Hiking
Pack Stuffs Into Lid
Removable Closed-cell Foam Back Sheet
Airmesh Shoulder Straps
Removable Waist Belt
Light Clip Attachment Point
Dual Ice Axe Attachment
Durability Without the Weight
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;