Dimension: (H x W x D): 20 x 10.5 x 8.5" / 50.5 x 27 x 22 cm
Frame Sheet: Removable HD Foam Frame
210d Nylon Double Ripstop
70d Double Ripstop Silicone Impregnated Nylon
Reinforcement: 210d Nylon Double Ripstop
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Perfect ultraweight daypackThis pack is definitely not intended for an expedition but is perfectly suited to both backcountry and front-country pursuits. The smartly placed compression straps allow you to pack as little or as much as you need--probably nothing more--and it barely weighs anything on its own. It is probably worth warning that the material used is definitely not completely bomber, but it's also not paper thin either. For $50 the extra features (like the stash pocket on the front and the convenient brain make this a great buy--plus the smart color combos make you look super suave.
Date published: 2011-07-17
Rated 3 out of
Light weight, but flimsyI have mixed feelings about this pack. If you put anything heavy in it, all the weight is at the bottom and makes it uncomfortable. I wish it had a stronger back panel and shoulder straps. My wife and I had this in Europe for a month and it is super durable, but I just can't get over the flimsy thing. It packs down into its own top which is pretty cool and makes it easy to back if you are going somewhere you only need it for the day. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again because I would rather have something that could hold the weight.
Date published: 2012-05-03
Rated 5 out of
Marmot Kompressor Plus PackThis is not intended to be a mountaineering pack, nor a daily use gym bag. It was designed to be light and pack small so you can carry a small day bag in your backpack for those short day trips when you do not want to carry your entire kit. It will hold water, poncho, jacket, some food. It packs into a small size if you remove the foam pad which gives it shape and stability (you pack that separately if you use it at all) and is there for when you need it. It weighs nothing.
Date published: 2012-07-04
Rated 4 out of
Good for what it is.A temporary pack for summit day. Functional but not very durable.I've had 2 of these light packs. They swallow everything needed for summit day. Axe, boots,jacket,2liters H20,snacks,TP,headlite,knife. The material does not like to be scraped on rocks. My rack needs to be put in a durable stuff sack to protect the pack on aproaches.However, it adds barely any weight to a multi day expedition pack. It can be un comfortable with a lot crammed into it, due to the light weight straps. But it has never failed,even with abuse. Semi bomber.
Date published: 2011-08-22
Rated 5 out of
Makes for a great daypackI take this bag everywhere I go. The amount of stuff I can put in here, whether it be 2 days worth of clothes and food or 2 six packs for the store 13 blocks away, this bag can handle it. It is light and has no frame, so you can roll it up and stuff it in your bigger bag without sacrificing too much space. I have had mine for year and a half now and it is still going strong.
Date published: 2013-01-31
Rated 4 out of
Great Bag for Simple UseI love using this bag on simple day hikes. It is very light and big enough to hold everything you need. I just wish it was waterproof. Then it would be perfect.
Date published: 2011-08-21
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
loc_en_US, sid_10116827, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;