"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Kompressor Pack is an ultralight day pack for short hikes, hitting the summit, or even a plane trip. The Kompressor has three compression straps for cinching down whatever is inside to a smaller size. Use it as a stuff sack for your sleeping bag on the way into camp, then pack it with some food and extra layers on a short day hikes away from camp. The closed-cell foam back panel is removable, so you can leave it at home to reduce weight, sit on it when hanging around camp, or just enjoy the comfort as the pack rests upon your shoulders. Inside you'll find a hydration sleeve for keeping your drink in place instead of sloshing around while moving. When your mini-adventure comes to an end, tuck the pack inside it's own lid for saving space until next time.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kompressor Pack
Perfect Size Sleeping Bag Stuff Sack
Pack Stuffs Into Lid
Removable Closed-cell Foam Back Sheet
Airmesh Shoulder Straps
Full Body, Lightweight Compression Straps
Light Clip Attachment Point
Single Ice Axe Attachment
Durability Without the Weight
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Great pack for on the go or a summit push!This pack da bees' knees. I use it mostly for biking to class when all I need is a book/laptop. I was actually able to stuff both my girlfriend's and my sleeping bags in for a night of outdoor fun.,,Depending on which model you get, it may have the ability to fold in on itself and pack down to about the size of a 6-wk old Barred Owl. Great for a light summit pack for all the sexy mountaineers out there.,,Awesome grocery-getter too!
Date published: 2013-03-15
Rated 5 out of
Love it!Carried this bag as my day pack all over Costa Rica and almost forgot it was there. Most days it carried a rain jacket, rain pants, extra socks, my DSLR, and Platypus water bottle. I have since bought an Osprey bladder and that worked well.,,Having the compession straps is handy when the bag isn't full.,,,,So very glad I bought this!!
Date published: 2013-05-06
Rated 5 out of
Great Little Pack with Big RoomI love this pack and it's light weight, especially paired with the volume. Super comfortable as well. Packs super small when you don't need it (compresses to about a soda can). Just note that the material itself is relatively thin, so try not to drag it across things!
Date published: 2015-02-21
Rated 5 out of
Light, but for large loads!Great day or wknd pack, space enough to carry 3-4 days worth of stuff. Good construction, lifetime Marmot warranty, can't go wrong!