The Marmot Kompressor Pack is an ultralight day pack for short hikes, hitting the summit, or even a plane trip. The Kompressor has three compression straps for cinching down whatever is inside to a smaller size. Use it as a stuff sack for your sleeping bag on the way into camp, then pack it with some food and extra layers on a short day hikes away from camp. The closed-cell foam back panel is removable, so you can leave it at home to reduce weight, sit on it when hanging around camp, or just enjoy the comfort as the pack rests upon your shoulders. Inside you'll find a hydration sleeve for keeping your drink in place instead of sloshing around while moving. When your mini-adventure comes to an end, tuck the pack inside it's own lid for saving space until next time.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kompressor Pack
Perfect Size Sleeping Bag Stuff Sack
Pack Stuffs Into Lid
Removable Closed-cell Foam Back Sheet
Airmesh Shoulder Straps
Full Body, Lightweight Compression Straps
Light Clip Attachment Point
Single Ice Axe Attachment
Durability Without the Weight
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;