The Marmot Kompressor Pack is really impressive. It's actually more impressive than anything clever I can think of. True story. Boasting three unique points of load, this ultralight backpack can serve as either a daypack or a stuff sack. The Kompressor Pack also features a removable closed-cell foam back sheet, airmesh shoulder straps, compression straps, and a hydration sleeve.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kompressor Pack
Perfect Size Sleeping Bag Stuff Sack
Pack Stuffs Into Lid
Removable Closed-cell Foam Back Sheet
Single tool/trekking Pole Attachment
Airmesh Shoulder Straps
Full Body, Lightweight Compression Straps
Light Clip Attachment Point
Durability without the weight
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;