"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Kids' Trestles 30 Sleeping Bag is a kids' sleeping bag for car camping to their first backpacking trip. The youngest in your group may not be able to carry all the gear, but they can certainly handle their very own sleeping bag. The Trestles is warm down to 30 degrees, packed with SpiraFil, a synthetic, high loft insulation. The polyester material is soft and coated with a durable water repellent for water resistance. The main left zipper opens further, while the right side unzips half way for temperature adjustment. The two zippers are protected with a snagless draft tube to keep out the cold when snuggled in for some shut-eye. The 3D hood construction makes the bag just as functional as mom and dad's, but way cooler with a sweet pattern design.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kids' Trestles 30 Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
3D Hood Construction
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Compression Stuff Sack
Second Side Zip
Snagless Draft tube
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
Stuff Sack Volume:
12.3 liter / 750.6 cubic inches
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Polyester tafffeta
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7.5 x 17 in.
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Water Resistant, Stuff Sack Included
Exact Temperature Rating:
30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
2 lbs, 9 oz
21 - 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
My son loves itWhen this arrived in the mail, my son wanted to sleep in it right away. The zipper did get stuck a couple of times, but I guess that's what happens with all sleeping bags IMO. The other thing is that the bag it comes with is a little small and it's kind of hard to get the sleeping bag back into it. Other than that, the bag works out perfect. Kept my son warm, in the cold living room. Have yet to test it out camping. I'm sure it will be perfect when we do.
Date published: 2014-04-12
Rated 5 out of
Love it -- and so does myLove it -- and so does my 5-yr old daughter! It's too long for her, but she'll grow into it and for now it's fun for her to "burrow" down in it. I've been a huge fan of Marmot bags for a long time and this one doesn't disappoint. Light, packable and warm enough.
Date published: 2013-08-15
Rated 5 out of
Girlfriend fits in it!My girlfriend is 5' even, 100lb and fits in it great. Whoop for saving cash!