The Marmot Kids' Banzai Trestles 35 Sleeping Bag is a 35 degree sleeping bag for getting your kid into camping and backpacking. Whether you're headed out with the whole family to the campground or spending a little one-on-one time with your kiddo on their first hiking trip, the SpiraFil High Loft Insulation will keep him or her warm through the night. A full length zipper on one side plus a second short zipper on the other allows the top to be folded down for easy entry, exit and plenty of comfort. They'll be snoozin' fast and ready to go when the morning sun reaches the tent.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kids' Banzai Trestles 35 Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
"Fold-Down" Second Zipper Provides Easy Access
Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
Compression Stuff Sack
"Feely" Draw Cords
Hood Draw Cord
Second Side Zip
Snagless Draft Tube
Two Hang Loops
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
3D Hood Construction
70D 100% Polyester
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Stuff Sack Included
Camping, Hiking, Backpacking
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
2 lbs, 3 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
3 lbs 8 oz
31 - 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Exact Temperature Rating:
35 Degrees Fahrenheit
Marmot SpiraFil is a synthetic insulation comprised of a unique blend of large, spiral hollow fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness and compressability. It's like the middle of a Venn diagram, where your comfort is optimized. It is durable and compressible, so you can take it with you on all our backcountry outings.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.