"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Kids' Mavericks 40 Semi Rec 40 Degree Sleeping Bag. If it seems like your kids always have something to complain about, tuck them into this easy-to-love, hoodless sleeper, and watch the day disappear. Perfect for family campground living in spring and summer, the soft taffeta lining is brush-enhanced in the chest and foot box areas for homey comfort.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kid's Mavericks 40 Semi Rec Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Compression Stuff Sack
Snagless Draft tube
Two way Zipper Sliders
Brushed Lining in Chest and Foot Box
Two Hang Loops
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
100% Polyester embossed
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7.5 x 16 in.
Bag Weight (Regular):
1 lb, 14 oz
Fill Weight (Regular):
Exact Temperature Rating:
40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Features:
Draw or Cinch Cord
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Polyester tafffeta
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Stuff Sack Volume:
11.6 lters / 707.9 cubic inches
Max User Height (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Marmot SpiraFil is a synthetic insulation comprised of a unique blend of large, spiral hollow fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness and compressability. It's like the middle of a Venn diagram, where your comfort is optimized. It is durable and compressible, so you can take it with you on all our backcountry outings.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;