The Marmot Kids' Mavericks 40 Semi Rec 40 Degree Sleeping Bag. If it seems like your kids always have something to complain about, tuck them into this easy-to-love, hoodless sleeper, and watch the day disappear. Perfect for family campground living in spring and summer, the soft taffeta lining is brush-enhanced in the chest and foot box areas for homey comfort.
FEATURES of the Marmot Kid's Mavericks 40 Semi Rec Sleeping Bag
SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
Compression Stuff Sack
Snagless Draft tube
Two way Zipper Sliders
Brushed Lining in Chest and Foot Box
Two Hang Loops
Fill Weight (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Polyester tafffeta
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Stuff Sack Volume:
11.6 lters / 707.9 cubic inches
100% Polyester embossed
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7.5 x 16 in.
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord
Exact Temperature Rating:
40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
1 lb, 14 oz
31 - 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Marmot SpiraFil is a synthetic insulation comprised of a unique blend of large, spiral hollow fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness and compressability. It's like the middle of a Venn diagram, where your comfort is optimized. It is durable and compressible, so you can take it with you on all our backcountry outings.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;