Marmot Composite Construction Combines 850FP Down and Thermally Efficient Thermal R Micro Insulation
Body-mapped Insulation Yields Maximum Thermal Efficiency without Added Weight
"Fold-Down" Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access
Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Zip-Guard Slider
New curved baffles reduce down shifting
Down Defender improves water resistance in wet conditions
Nautilus hood wraps your head to trap heat
Insulated Draft Tube
Hood Draw Cord
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Two Hang Loops
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Hip Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7.5 x 16 in.
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Long):
12D 100 % Nylon Mini Ripstop
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-15 Degrees Fahrenheit
Max User Height (Long):
6 ft 6 in.
Foot Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Draft Collar, Water Resistant, Stuff Sack Included
Bag Weight (Regular):
1 lb 12.5 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
1 lb,15 oz
Camping, Winter Camping, Basecamp and Expedition
11 - 20 Degrees Fahrenheit
Exact Temperature Rating:
20 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
850+ Fill Power Goose Down
Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.